The Project

A unique space devoted to the complete renovation of The White Mill including Design, Demolition, Construction and Finishes.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Midweek Update- Week 6

I stopped by the house Wednesday Morning to check in and see what is new. My camera battery was dying, so I didn't get many pics and what I did get are a little blurry.
From the driveway:

This is looking at what will be our new family room from the back yard:

And this is from inside; this will be our kitchen, with doors opening up to the backyard:

This picture probably came out the least blurry. It happens to be of a corner of the future living room, although there really isn't any context. I am only including it because I want to prove I can take an un-fuzzy picture:

We have had some really great weather, so the builders have continued making great progress. Looking forward to see what happens next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to read your comments about our remodeling project!!!